Game Economy / Tokenomics Designer
As a Game Economy Designer at FWENCLUB, you strategically structure the economic systems and supporting features of our core system, plus provide data-backed recommendations on design, balance, and pricing.
What you’ll do
- Design flexible economy systems and features (progression & reward structures, currencies, sinks & sources etc.) aligned with the creative, game, and monetization directions.
- Work closely with the project team to come up with pricing strategies for items, events, and services.
- Create game economy simulations and evaluate their performance & their impact on player experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate your designs.
- Balance and adapt your work based on technical and production constraints, play test results, and comments from cross-functional teams.
- Write and maintain design documentation that will serve as a reference to guide interdependent teams.
- Provide your input on in-game content and pricing + come up with suggestions to refine designs.
- Develop a plan for collecting and evaluating player feedback, post-launch.
- Assess the impacts of adding, removing, or updating content on player engagement.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Game Development, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in tokenomics, game design, economics, or related experience (live/online game development a huge plus)
- In-depth knowledge of Excel
- An innovative, creative, and collaborative spirit
- Critical thinking, curiosity, attention to detail, resourcefulness, and plenty of flexibility
- Ability to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- An understanding of player motivation & a passion video games
Candidate with less experience might considered as junior with proactive personality. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.