Terms and Conditions - Hins Cheung NFT Auction and NFT Collection Card
Hins Cheung NFT Auction and NFT Collection Card
Basic Terms and Conditions
- Only FWENCLUB Registered Members are eligible to participate in the “HINS CHEUNG THE NEXT 20 SECRET NFT SPEECH CHARITY AUCTION”, “《AIA Presents The Next 20 Hins Live in Hong Kong 張敬軒演唱會》GOLDEN TICKET SILENT AUCTION” and “HINS CHEUNG THE NEXT 20 COLLECTION CARD PACK” Non-Fungible Tokens (“NFTs”) purchase. - Opening bid for “HINS CHEUNG THE NEXT 20 SECRET NFT SPEECH CHARITY AUCTION” is at HK$100,000.
- All net proceeds for the first sale of “HINS CHEUNG THE NEXT 20 SECRET NFT SPEECH CHARITY AUCTION” go to "Mother's Choice", "Big Tree Animal Sanctuary and Adoption Centre" and "Autism Partnership Foundation" for charity purposes.
- Opening bid for each item of “《AIA Presents The Next 20 Hins Live in Hong Kong 張敬軒演唱會》GOLDEN TICKET SILENT AUCTION” is at HK$10,000.
- The price for each pack “HINS CHEUNG THE NEXT 20 COLLECTION CARD PACK” is at HK$599.
- A pre-authorised entry deposit of HK$15,000 / HK$10,000 is required to enter the public auction / silent auction. Please notify your financial institution in advance to ensure sufficient credit is available.
- If two or more bidders place identical bids, the first bid received will take precedence.
- Only the top bidder of each artwork will win the bid. - Bidders are required to submit KYC documents (photo ID and proof of address) in order to place bids beyond the pre-approved credit limit. - Successful bidders will be notified by email at the end of the auction and are required to pay the remaining balance within 24 hours.
- Deposit will not be refunded to the successful bidder if he/she fails to settle the full invoice within 24 hours and without any valid reason. Purchase opportunity will be given to the next highest bidder.
- Pre-authorised payment will be fully refunded to all unsuccessful bidders. Exact time frame of refund depends on your authorised financial institution and card issuers’ policies.
- All bids are non-retractable. Bids cannot be canceled once they have been submitted.
- All bids and invoices are settled in Hong Kong dollars.
- There is no Buyer's Premium charged for any item purchased in this auction. - Customs duties and import taxes (if any) are not included in the hammer price. Successful bidders are responsible for these charges upon shipment delivery.
- Bidders are advised to check relevant customs and import regulations prior to bidding, if they intend to import the artwork into another country. Should an import documentation is needed, bidders should be responsible for the permit application.
- The auction time of “HINS CHEUNG THE NEXT 20 SECRET NFT SPEECH CHARITY AUCTION” is from 12pm (HKT) on 19th October 2021 to 1pm (HKT) 25th October 2021.
- The auction time of “《AIA Presents The Next 20 Hins Live in Hong Kong 張敬軒演唱會》GOLDEN TICKET SILENT AUCTION” is from 12pm (HKT) on 19th October 2021 to 12pm (HKT) 25th October 2021.
- The sale time of “HINS CHEUNG THE NEXT 20 COLLECTION CARD PACK” starts from 12pm (HKT) on 22nd October 2021.
- FWENCLUB will only accept payment from the registered bidder. We reserve the right to decline payments received from anyone other than the buyer of record and that clearance of such payments will be required.
Terms and Conditions of NFTs
The Non-Fungible Tokens (“NFTs”) that have been uniquely identified in the blockchain and uploaded as a limited edition Digital Work (“Digital Work”). Bidders or buyers purchase the NFTs to own a copy of the limited edition of the Digital Work. The purchase of the NFTs is final and not cancelable or refundable.
Emperor Entertainment Group (EEG) own and retain all legal right, title, and interest in and to the Digital Work, including all intellectual property rights therein. Upon purchase of the NFTs from a legitimate source and subject to bidders’ or buyers’ continued ownership of the NFTs and full compliance with these Terms, EEG grant bidders or buyers a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, royalty-free license to use, distribute and display the Digital Work solely for bidders’ or buyers’ own personal, non-commercial use, and for resale without alteration or reproduction. EEG reserves all rights in and to the Digital Work that are not expressly granted to bidders or buyers in these Terms.
Bidders or buyers understand and agree that: (a) each subsequent sale of the NFTs includes a payment of 15% of the final sale price of the NFTs to the publishers as royalty fees in addition to the variable costs charged by NFT marketplaces; (b) the purchase and ownership of the NFTs does not, except as otherwise set forth in these Terms, transfer any intellectual property rights or licenses in or to the Digital Work to bidders or buyers or any subsequent buyer; (c) bidders or buyers do not have the right, except as otherwise set forth in these Terms, to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise commercialize any elements of the Digital Work without EEG prior written consent in each case; (d) bidders or buyers will not apply for, register, or otherwise use or attempt to use any trademarks, trade names or service marks of FWENCLUB or EEG associated with or contained in the Digital Work, or any confusingly similar marks, anywhere in the world without EEG prior written consent in each case; and (e) NFTs for “HINS CHEUNG THE NEXT 20 SECRET NFT SPEECH CHARITY AUCTION” and “《AIA Presents The Next 20 Hins Live in Hong Kong 張敬軒演唱會》GOLDEN TICKET SILENT AUCTION” will be freezed until the end of the concert.
Bidders or buyers agree that they may not, nor permit any person to do or attempt to do any of the foregoing without EEG prior written consent in each case: (a) modify the Digital Work in any way; (b) use the Digital Work, the name, image or likeness of any artiste in the Digital Work to advertise, market, or sell any products or services; (c) sell or distribute for commercial gain or otherwise commercialize merchandise that includes, contains, or consists of an elements of the Digital Work; (d) attempt to trademark, copyright, or otherwise acquire additional intellectual property rights in or to the Digital Work; or (e) otherwise utilize the Digital Work for bidders’ or buyers’ or any person’s commercial benefit. Bidders or buyers agree to hold harmless and indemnify FWENBLUB and FWENCLUB parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers, or partners from and against any claim, liability, loss, damage (actual and consequential) of any kind or nature, suit, judgment, litigation cost and attorneys' fees arising out of or in any way related to bidders or buyers breach of these Terms.
In case of any dispute, FWENCLUB reserves the right of final decision.
Please refer to Terms of Service for full terms and conditions.